Returning Students

Students who have left Seton Hall University less than one year ago and have not attended another institution during the absence do not need to reapply to the University. However, students will need to call the Office of Admissions at (973) 761-9332 to reactivate their file.

Students who have left Seton Hall more than one year ago must complete a new application for admission and provide post-secondary transcripts for any institutions attended during the absence. A copy of transcripts from Seton Hall University is not necessary.

Students academically dismissed, on probation or that have below a 2.5 GPA will need a letter of permission to return to the University from the dean in the respective academic area. Letters should be sent directly from the Academic Dean to the Office of Admissions, Seton Hall University.